Saturday, January 10, 2009

Five Favorite Restaurants

In no particular order:

1) P.F. Chang’s – I absolutely love this place. The “Chang’s Spicy Chicken” with extra veggies is my favorite. The lettuce wraps are great, as well as the spring rolls.

2) bd’s Mongolian BBQ Grill – Cool place where you get to experiment with ingredients and spices. I especially like the chicken with veggies and a sweet/hot spice mix. The web site allows creating your own dishes and gives you nutritional information for your created dish.

3) Acapulco Restaurant – While you can Google “Acapulco Restaurant” and find many references, you won’t find this one because it’s local and it’s in my hometown of Lebanon. Absolutely THE best Mexican food I have ever had. We’ve been in here so often, they pretty much seat us in the same seat every time we go!

4) LaRosa’s – My favorite pizza place. I have to say that this is probably by default. I don’t care for Papa John’s or Pizza Hut or Domino’s. Donato’s is OK, Cassano’s is OK. Godfather’s is probably my favorite pizza, but the nearest store is 45 minutes away – way up on the other side of Dayton. So, when I want pizza, I opt for LaRosa’s. But I’m keeping my eyes open for a local pizzeria to take this spot.

5) Chipotle – Last but not least, how about a burrito from this favorite grill? I go with the Chicken Fajita Burrito. I also like the Corn Salsa.

How about your favorites?

No comments: