Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Week

This has been a crazy week.

We've been trying to get things ready for our Community Thanksgiving Dinner at the church. Plus, I've been trying to get a bunch of church-related Christmas preparations done. AND, we're working on trying to get the brand new church web site up and running. Add to that, hospital visitations, an upcoming church business meeting, Christmas shopping, plus all the other miscellaneous stuff going on ... sometimes I feel so far behind, I'm following myself.

My goal is to get everything done early so I can lean back and actually enjoy Christmas. My wife talks about the dangers of trying to make a perfect Christmas. By slowing down and taking time to reflect on what Christmas is all about, it gains greater meaning.

May we remember that Jesus truly is "the reason for the season."

No comments: